Blue church of Cortegaca.


The church of Santa Marinha of Cortegaca was built in 1910. Covered with beautiful blue azulejos ( typical Portuguese ceramic tiles ), with two high towers and nice portal, the church looks really impressive.
Today the church most of the time stays closed and abandoned. The village people has lost something very precious.




Photo:
Date/time: 2008-05-22 16:30:00
Exposure Program: Aperture priority
F-stop: f/9
ISO: 250
Metering Mode: Pattern
Flash: Did not fire
Focal length: 18 mm



Maciek.